Trevanna Tracks, LLC
As of 5/31/18
- information collected from you offline or through other means.
What personal information do we collect from users of our Product?
When using our Product, you may be asked to enter your email or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide directly or allow us to access: We collect information (name, email, job title, company affiliation) when you sign up or enter information into the Product.
- Passive collection of information: We may collect information about your visits to our Product without you actively submitting such information. This information can make your use of our Product easier and more meaningful by allowing us to provide a better service or user experience, customize features based on user preferences, compile statistics, product usage data, and otherwise administer and improve our Product. Here are some of the types of information collected when using our Product:
§ Log data:
When you use our Product, our servers automatically record information (“log data”), including information that your browser sends whenever you use our Product. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our Product.
§ Analytics Data:
Our application collects data on user behavior within our application. This is only accessed for the purpose of improving user experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you accept the invitation to register or use certain other Product features in the following ways:
- to alert you to website maintenance or service
- to notify you of product updates
- and in any other ways specified by us at the time your information is collected.
How long do we keep your information?
If the company cancels their subscription to the Product, the personal data related to that company will be destroyed within thirty days. In the event that you, the user, become inactive, we will destroy the information related to your account within twenty-six months.
The system includes rights management options, accessible by project administrators, to define and manage user and team rights.
There are five levels of access rights available:
- No access
- View only (view only access to specified projects)
- All-Access Pass (all access & permissions to all projects w/o showing in Team)
- Backstage Pass (view only access to all projects w/o showing in Team)
- Administrator rights
How do we protect visitor information?
Our Product is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We also use regular Malware Scanning programs.
Your personal information is encrypted behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and other techniques.
Passwords are hashed in our system, and never held plain. We use a hashing algorithm and store the result. Users can reset their password at any time: this process is automatically handled.
In order to help Companies to comply with specific information protection and data privacy requirements, a custom password policy can be implemented by request, in order to help compliance with their requirements. Different policies can be applied to Users and administrators, for example: password length, complexity, entropy, special character usage or even a regular expression.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information. This does not include hosting partners and other parties who assist us in hosting the Product, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Product policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
How do you get the Company to change your personal information?
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling us at 310.820.7678
Data collection and processing:
Trevanna Tracks does not collect nor process any personal data such as age, race, gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, or national origin.
Cookies, web beacons, Flash cookies and similar technologies serve many important functions that help us serve you better. However, you have a variety of tools to manage cookies and similar technologies, including:
- Web browser controls to block and delete cookies, or adjust your tracking preferences;
- Visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out page here to opt out from receiving third party advertiser cookies;
For information on how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash cookies, click here.
Do Not Track (DNT):
Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our online services do not currently respond to these "do-not-track" signals.
California Privacy Rights:
For California Residents Only. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes (if applicable), such as types of personal information we share and who we share it with. To make such a request, please write to us at the postal address below. Please be sure to include your name and address.
Our Website is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13-years old. However, if the parent or the guardian of a child under 13 years old believes that the child has provided us with personal information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the information provided above to request the information's deletion. Anyone under 13 years old should seek their parent's or guardian's permission prior to using the Website or disclosing any personal information to us.
Trevanna Tracks, LLC
11833 Mississippi Avenue, 1st Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90025
We include a Data Privacy clause in all our contracts.
All our US contractors are registered within the Privacy Shield Framework.